LC-8 Line Consolidator
Item Number: 637-201-CON
The LC-8 Allows 8 VRT-1000 emergency telephones to share one outgoing line. This is a huge costs savings as monthly line charges with taxes can amount to a large part of a telephone bill each month.
This unit is NOT water/corrosion or dust tight. Please mount it in a location where it will be protected from these elements.
If you need a Fixture Quote please click the following link, http://www.cjanderson.com/fixturequoteform.aspx
or call our fixture team toll free at 1-800-252-1910
VRT-1000 Telephone Programming Guide
1. From another phone, dial the number of the ADA phone.
2. ADA phone will come on line after one ring.
3. When ADA phone comes on line, wait five seconds and enter security code 1,2,3,4,5,6.
4. Enter primary number to be called from ADA phone, followed by #0,0
5. You should hear two beeps.
6. Enter secondary number followed by #0,1
7. You should hear two beeps.
8. Enter *4 to start voice message recording. You have 10 seconds to record message. Pushing any key stops the recording.
9. Enter ADA phone I.D. number followed by #2,0.
10. Hang up.
Your ADA phone is now programmed.
Telephone MUST BE CONNECTED to a dedicated telephone line!